Dermatology by design because your skin deserves couture
The Most Effective Treatment
SkinBRIGHT® brings transformational results to people who are suffering from pigmentation, discoloration, and breakouts, helping them regain confidence and brighten their complexion.
SkinBRIGHT® is a 12-month medical treatment combining:
- Physician-prescribed medication
- A customized skincare regimen with products using ingredients that transform your skin
- Ongoing support for a SkinBRIGHT® member
A Personalized Plan
Melasma and hyperpigmentation are common skin disorders that cause brown patches and discoloration on the face. They are chronic skin conditions that require expert management and customized treatment throughout the year. Under Dr. Azi’s care and guidance, you will get a specific treatment plan curated for you that includes your customized skincare regimen throughout the year. You will have access to ongoing support with our SkinBRIGHT® team to track your progress.
SkinBRIGHT® Member Perks:
SkinBRIGHT® is a 12-month personalized treatment designed to brighten your skin with a customized program and maintain its radiance with a board-certified Dermatologist, Dr. Azadeh Shirazi.
SkinBRIGHT® members enjoy these perks:
- Melasma management made simple
- Virtual appointments with renowned, Board-Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Azadeh Shirazi every 3 months
- Fully customized skincare routine based on personal progress and seasonality, expertly crafted by Dr. Shirazi.
- Medicated prescription regimen throughout the year
- Automatic convenient delivery of customized skincare products AND prescriptions right to your door, so you can keep your skincare routine consistent without worrying
- Complimentary AziMD leather cosmetic bag to store your products
- No joining fee, no monthly membership fee
Why Choose SkinBRIGHT®
With so many skincare products and generic Telehealth skincare platforms on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right skincare products and techniques for melasma treatment. We will help you make an informed decision and give you all the information you need. SkinBRIGHT® is founded and operated by an experienced board-certified Dermatologist with decades of medical training and experience specifically treating skin conditions like melasma, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
What to Expect
- Virtual kickoff with world-renowned physician and surgeon Dr. Azadeh Shirazi
- Quarterly visits with Dr. Shirazi
- Dedicated SkinBRIGHT® team available for support and concerns throughout the year
- Personalized plan
- Prescription products and customized skincare regimen every 3 months
- Proven medications designed to transform your skin with real results
- Patients are our number one priority
Control your discoloration once and for all, and enjoy the bright, clear skin you’ve always dreamed of.
Adults 18 or older, who are not pregnant or breastfeeding, who have noticed brown patches on their skin are candidates for the SkinBRIGHT® membership.
Simply fill out our contact form and we will take care of the rest. A dedicated SkinBRIGHT® team member will contact you to start your program.
Once a customized regimen is curated for you as part of your melasma treatment in La Jolla, it will be shipped out to you directly. Every 3 months your skincare regimen may change and be customized to your skincare needs.
- Anyone under 12 years of age
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Contact Us Today
*The treatment cost is an out-of-pocket expense and will not be billed to insurance. Prices and offerings are subject to change without prior notice.
**Any prescribed SkinBRIGHT® medication will be billed to your insurance. Most insurance companies, including HMOs, approve these medications, but if yours does not, you’ll be notified. You can then decide if you want to pay out-of-pocket for the medication. The cost for these medications runs between $20 – $1300/month out-of-pocket. Some patients prefer to avoid approval times from their provider and opt to pay themselves.